Santiago de Cali – La Sultana del Valle
Capital of the department of Valle del Cauca, is the third most populated city in Colombia.
The music lovers and experts call us the World Capital of Salsa and we are recognized worldwide as the Sports Capital of America and it is also called “La Sucursal del Cielo”.
In Cali the visitor will find the innate joy and warmth of the vallunos, as well as the beauty of their women and the rhythm of salsa music, which runs through the veins of the vast majority of the inhabitants
- Parque del Perro.
- Parque Central barrio San Fernando.
- Barrio Granada. Recognized for its wide gastronomic offer, as well as designers, boutiques, hotels, bars and nightclubs.
- Barrio San Antonio. This area is special for walking, enjoying the weather, architecture, visiting commercial establishments, restaurants, art galleries, San Antonio chapel
- Museum of Modern Art La Tertulia.
- Zoológico de Cali. It is considered one of the best in Latin America. Uses a self-sustaining management model.
- La Merced Religious Complex. In this place was offered the first mass of the city in 1536.
- Religious Complex of San Francisco, built between the XVIII and XIX centuries. Church La Ermita. Avenida Colombia or Avenida del Río
- Cristo Rey, Cerro Los Cristales.
- Cerro de las Tres Cruces
- Teatro Jorge Isaacs.
- Teatro Municipal Enrique Buenaventura.
- La Merced Archaeological Museum
- Museum of Colonial and Religious Art La Merced.
- Museum of Religious Art.
- Calima Gold Museum of the Banco de la República.