Data Protection Policy
By clicking on “I accept”, the user expressly approves that he is the legitimate Owner of the information provided and that it is true, complete, accurate, updated and verifiable.
In the same way, the user declares in a free, express, unequivocal and informed way that AUTHORIZES Simposio Infecciones 2019 so that, under the terms of Law 1581 of 2012, it performs the collection, storage, use, circulation, suppression, and in general, Treatment of his personal data, including data that may be considered as sensitive in accordance with the Law such as ethnic origin, political, sexual, religious inclinations or biometric data of the owner, so that such Treatment is carried out with the purpose of achieving the following purposes:
- Provide and disseminate updated information on projects, events and other commercial purposes directly or indirectly related to the corporate purpose of Simposio Infecciones 2019 .
- Perform statistical, marketing and consumption studies.
- Use the information for the preparation, participation and development of projects.
- Analyze and measure the quality of the products and services offered by Simposio Infecciones 2019 .
- Dissemination of trade information and events generated by the economic and legal departments, social responsibility, communications and commercial to our affiliates.
- Dispersion of information and events for the purposes of obtaining commercial guidelines and / or membership applications, event registration.
- Send the Urban Magazine to both affiliates and non-affiliates.
- Identify the characteristics of the population for internal purposes of the company.
- The user declares that he has been informed in a clear and understandable way that he has the right to know, update and rectify the personal data provided, to request proof of this authorization, to request information on the use that has been given to his personal data, to file complaints with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for the improper use thereof, to revoke this authorization or request the suppression of the personal data provided and to access them free of charge.
The user declares that he/she knows and accepts the Simposio Infecciones 2019 Personal Data Processing Manual, by clicking on [I Accept], he/she declares that he/she acknowledges and accepts that any query or claim related to the Processing of his/her personal data may be raised verbally or in writing before Simposio Infecciones 2019, as Responsible for the Treatment, whose website is: http://www.simposioinfecciones2019.com and its telephone number is (57 2) 5560086.